zenbetty speaks...

wzenbetty speaks...

email me:
zenbetty@hotmail.com

© 2008 zenbetty
all rights reserved


wlinks

blog links:
40s@5
BigSleep666
biskitsmama
Chaos at the Luau
chepo.net
cut her butt
cut-out witch
dano's production journal
dog fanatic
the doppler effect
japher69
jybil
lunapad
missa of doom
nueces and kiwifruit
OZtin
packandgetdressed
pazam
pegorama
Pencil Haus
percy winterbottom
princess mal
reform school jill
RockSlap
san benito all stars
scurrilous
self contained unit
spentpenny
UberShauna

other links:
cory ryan
dano johnson
r. don smith
hell on wheels
pink swords
seed knowledge
self contained unit


warchives


-- HOME --


wprofiles

Technorati Profile




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

wTuesday, February 01, 2005


i think i'm a drag queen
trapped in a woman's body

--

the not-so-news the past few weeks:

no, officer. i'm not drunk. i just like really fresh breath.

knit a steve zissou cap!
-courtesy of cut-out witch

dear dave matthews band, please don't shit in our rivers.

men just want mommy (aka why 'boys' don't want smart & powerful women)
-courtesy of ennea

elvis was a cute kid!

being paul allen.
-courtesy of the daily chord

why NOT to talk about drugs online.

yes, the conservatives are really that bored...
-courtesy of bigsleep666

nuts for your trucks (what *has* this society reduced itself to?!)

--

this is the best link ever! the link of all links. i can't wait to fill it up.
link me to your link as you link links then we can link links together!

--

I forget everything if I don't write it down and have it completely in front of me

I forget everything that I do write down if I don't read it weekly

I was so disappointed to find out that a vomitorium was not really a place where one vomited

--

17Jan05

For some reason, today, 'remember' looked like the weirdest spelled word...

I sent out this update 101 recently and I have gotten the best responses from it. Responses from people I'm so glad emailed me back & are still in my life. Responses that re-initiated contact with a couple of people that I'm glad we're back on frequent emailing terms. Yea to the friends in my life!

My hands are cold at work today. My fingers might fall off.

--

why are people so elated when they are productive. i think being unproductive is one of my greatest joys in life.

--

omigod, this Day in Pictures series from USAToday.com is so harsh & so sad:

2) A young girl listens to her teacher explain what has been happening with relief efforts since last month's tsunami...

3) An Iraqi girl screams while a solder checks her for wounds. Her parents were killed when U.S. soldiers fired on their car which failed to stop, despite warning shots, in Tal Afar, Iraq. Five children in the backseat survived.

4) A girl waits with her parents at the General Hospital of Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Doctors are continuing a three-week strike to protest unpaid wages.

5) Bears saved from a bear farm wait to undergo medical checks at a rescue center in Sichuan Province, China. Local authorities rescued 45 bears that had steel catheters embedded in their gall bladders to be milked for their bile.

--

"What did you do as a child that created timelessness, that made you forget time?  There lies the myth to live by."
- Joseph Campbell


posted by zenbetty at 11:55 AM