zenbetty speaks...

wzenbetty speaks...

email me:
zenbetty@hotmail.com

© 2008 zenbetty
all rights reserved


wlinks

blog links:
40s@5
BigSleep666
biskitsmama
Chaos at the Luau
chepo.net
cut her butt
cut-out witch
dano's production journal
dog fanatic
the doppler effect
japher69
jybil
lunapad
missa of doom
nueces and kiwifruit
OZtin
packandgetdressed
pazam
pegorama
Pencil Haus
percy winterbottom
princess mal
reform school jill
RockSlap
san benito all stars
scurrilous
self contained unit
spentpenny
UberShauna

other links:
cory ryan
dano johnson
r. don smith
hell on wheels
pink swords
seed knowledge
self contained unit


warchives


-- HOME --


wprofiles

Technorati Profile




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

wSunday, February 13, 2005


my horoscope for this week:

Verticle Oracle card
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Happy Valentine Daze, Aries! During my quest for the advice that might be most helpful to your love life, I gathered the following words of wisdom. 1. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche. 2. "Love is not about losing freedom; it's about sharing freedom with a partner who's as talented a liberationist as you." -my friend Sarah. 3. "I hunger for your sleek laugh and your hands the color of a furious harvest. I want to eat the sunbeams flaring in your beauty." -Pablo Neruda.


i really liked #2. i'm always afraid of losing my freedom. guys shy away sometimes cuz they think i'll want that typical relationship and i'll want to stay at home every night and i'll eventually make them check in with me all the time. like some ladies who have their man 'whipped' per se. but it's not like that. it's not like that at all. i doubt i will ever have a guy under my little finger. i could never (would never want to) do that to someone. i'm almost afraid of *me* having to check in, or being checked on...what did you do last night, girl?! i don't know, went out with my roommates, my friends. i'm being me, and i don't know how to be 'me' when someone else is in the picture. i don't know how to be me and honestly find someone else who can actually keep up.

but then i read #3, and how beautiful would that be if i met someone who wanted to the eat the sunbeams flaring in my beauty. how brilliant. i'm wooed by the words alone.


posted by zenbetty at 5:28 PM