zenbetty speaks...

wzenbetty speaks...

email me:
zenbetty@hotmail.com

© 2008 zenbetty
all rights reserved


wlinks

blog links:
40s@5
BigSleep666
biskitsmama
Chaos at the Luau
chepo.net
cut her butt
cut-out witch
dano's production journal
dog fanatic
the doppler effect
japher69
jybil
lunapad
missa of doom
nueces and kiwifruit
OZtin
packandgetdressed
pazam
pegorama
Pencil Haus
percy winterbottom
princess mal
reform school jill
RockSlap
san benito all stars
scurrilous
self contained unit
spentpenny
UberShauna

other links:
cory ryan
dano johnson
r. don smith
hell on wheels
pink swords
seed knowledge
self contained unit


warchives


-- HOME --


wprofiles

Technorati Profile




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

wTuesday, July 11, 2006


I am back. Did you miss me?

Austin will always be here, right? I can leave again, and come back...or can I? Things change when you leave. When you're not part of that change, then that change happens around you not because of you, it happens without you, and you have no say or influence anymore.

I don't know. I'm already daydreaming about Summer '07. Already planning Italian language classes & French classes. And looking up Greek recipes I want to make now. And and and...

Let's celebrate Bastille Day this Friday July 14. I mean, the Italians won the World Cup (and I will have a Dolce Vita Sunday someday soon...this Sunday perhaps?) but this Friday is the French equivalent to our Independence Day. So let's give the Frogs some credit.

How to Celebrate Bastille Day

It is a day to celebrate freedom for all people and to proclaim, "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!"

Celebrate by having an evening picnic of wonderful French cheeses, French bread, French wine, grapes, pâté and your other favorite French gourmet treats.

Bon appetit!

(Cut off short - I have to go work now. But you get the idea. All of my ideas, right?)


posted by zenbetty at 12:14 PM